Our guests' safety and health is important to us. We implemented enhanced cleaning and hygiene measures including:
- Disinfected the entire building with non-toxic binary hydrogen compound technology used in the space shuttles by NASA
- Disinfect each room and common areas after each stay
- Provide hand sanitizers in every room and common area
- Configure common areas seating to encourage social distancing
- Utilize face masks in the common areas of the building and social distance as much as possible per city guidelines
Remove shoes at the door: shoes have been found to be a significant transport mechanism for germs. Guests seem to be enjoying walking on our polished wood floors in their socks, barefoot, or their own favorite fuzzy slippers.